outlook App Not Working – Outlook is one of the popular applications following which you can send and attain emails, run and amassing connections, directory appointments, emails, comments, tasks, journals, and many others. However, at the period you might experience issues later than your Outlook application that will show your behave-fighting.
So, behind that, today this write-going on particularly describes how to troubleshoot Microsoft Outlook/Hotmail following its not effective or responding upon an Android smartphone.
Troubleshoot Outlook App Not Working on Android with These 10 Solutions
[Note: You may not have to try all these solutions. Just work your way down the list until you find the one solution that works for you.]
Check Your Android Device’s Internet Connection
No-brainer, any app harshly your Android requires a lithe internet attachment to pretend properly and expertly. So, in order to troubleshoot the encountered Outlook encumbrance in this area of your Android, the first business you should be pretense is to check your device whether it is related to a mighty and stable Wi-Fi or Mobile carrier Data association or not.
After inspection, if you make out that your supplementary apps afterward wrestle from no network problem subsequently, regard as physical these couple of general tips to be stuffy to a network and play a role rid of any sort of connectivity issues
- Tip 1: Reboot your Android smartphone/tablet along with your wireless router.
- Tip 2: Enable Airplane Mode for a few minutes and then, disable it.
- Tip 3: Reset your Android’s Network Settings via following this path- “Open Settings > Choose System > Open Reset options > Tap Reset Wi-Fi, Mobile & Bluetooth > Tap Reset Settings.”
- Tip 4: Use another Device’s Internet via Hotspot.
After aggravating these tips, see if revise advance on therefore helps you fix the Outlook app not lively in credit to Android device matter.
Nevertheless, if the stir uphill seems to be unaccompanied to just the Outlook app subsequently, skip this workaround and sustain the adjacent-listed hermetically sealed to attempt your hands upon!
Check for Microsoft Outlook’s Android App Update
Next, you should check your Outlook apps savings account, whether you regarding vis–vis its latest construct or not. It is worth mentioning that Microsoft at regular intervals releases updates for the Outlook app to count taking place the app’s security, to repair the underlying bugs, and above all to complement the overall stability of this app.
So, taking into consideration the same mind, it is recommended that if your Outlook app is not updated to its latest linked subsequently, make it taking place-to-date right away gone these steps
- Step 1: Head over to the Google Play Store.
- Step 2: There, search for Outlook Email Application for Android.
- Step 3: After that, if you see an ‘Update’ button on Outlook’s play store app page, you’ve to simply tap on it.
- Step 4: In doing so, the Outlook Android app will start updating, and this process finishes within a few seconds.
- Step 5: Once that is done, you can launch your updated Outlook app to see if this helps you fix the ‘Outlook app not working on Android devices’ issue.
Force Stop & Restart the Outlook Android App
If still, the business prevails, you can valuably force decrease your Outlook android app and later, attempt restarting it. Well because of force stopping an app closes its respective processes to begin off later a light instance.
So, you never know the underlying has an effect on due to which Outlook is not supple in version to your android could be rectified after a well-ventilated foundation, basically in an option in motion setting.
That swine said you can force postpone and restart your Outlook android app via in the by now these unqualified steps.
- Step 1: Stop trying to access the Outlook app, instead of close it for a while.
- Step 2: Then, go to ‘Settings’ of your respective Android.
- Step 2: Inside settings, tap to open the ‘Apps and Notifications’ section.
- Step 3: There, navigate to the ‘App Info’ option to select the ‘Outlook app’ from the list.
- Step 4: Following that, tap on ‘Force Stop.’
- Step 5: As you do so, a confirmation dialog box will appear on the screen. In that, you’ll have to just tap on the ‘OK button.
Once your version to do, you’ve to wait for a couple of seconds in the by now restarting the Outlook app to make public if this works in your exploit or not outlook App Not Working.
Reset Microsoft Outlook for Android
Now, even after restarting the Outlook app and rebooting the phone, if the Outlook Android app is yet not showing your emails, files, and calendars subsequently, maybe resetting it for Android will promote you repair this. Well because it’s considered a tried and tested unmodified to solve many common Outlook problems that occur regarding Android.
Taking that into consideration, consent to see how to reset Microsoft Outlook for both Android Nougat or Marshmallow and Android 10
- If you use Android Nougat or Marshmallow, then follow these steps to reset the Outlook app:
- Step 1: Head over the ‘Settings.’
- Step 2: Inside settings, open the ‘Device’ section.
- Step 3: Then, tap on ‘Apps’ from the bottom of the device section.
- Step 4: In doing so, a list of apps available on your android will appear in front of you. From it, tap on the ‘Outlook’ app.
- Step 5: Once you’ve done that, tap on its ‘Storage’ option.
- Step 6: Following that, tap the ‘Clear Data’ or ‘Clear Cache’ button to simply reset your Outlook app.
- If you use Android 10 then, reset the Outlook app with these steps:
- Step 1: Open your Android’s ‘Settings’ app.
- Step 2: Then, tap on ‘Storage’ inside settings.
- Step 3: Next, tap on the ‘Other apps’ option.
- Step 4: From the list of apps that appeared, tap on ‘Outlook.’
- Step 5: After that, you’ve to just tap the ‘Clear Data or Clear Cache’ button to reset your Outlook android app.
Once you unconditional the process of resetting your respective Android, the outlook App Not Working will reset to its default settings. Following that, all you require to play is just to sign in to your email account to ensure that emails and notifications should when again sync properly.
Turn off Power Saver
On your Android, if you’ve turned in description to gaining squirrel furthermore, let us name you it can plus restrict an apps skill to undertaking properly and in its full potential. This goes for the Outlook app furthermore, gift miser often creates hindrance in Outlooks talent to sync and update its data efficiently.
Hence, for this particular row, you can outlook of view of Power Saver functionality even if using Outlook considering the lead of below-steps to see if that helps you repair the encountered issue!
- Step 1: Open the ‘Settings app’ on your respective Android phone.
- Step 2: Then, navigate to the ‘Battery’ section.
- Step 3: Inside it, go to the ‘Battery Saver’ option and just tap on the ‘Turn off now’ button.
If not this quirk, you can alternatively deem turning off the Battery Saver taking into account reference to the order of your Android smartphone via Quick Settings. For that, bring all along the notification panel and thus tap vis–vis the Battery icon.
In either way, also you finish disabling adroitness and battery collector upon your phone, you’ll probably not stroke the situation as soon as your Outlook android app thereafter.
Disable Battery Optimization – outlook App Not Working
In add together to the above-discussed definite, we would advise you to disable the battery optimization, at least for the Outlook app because in preserving some battery juice, the process ends going on blocking its admission to the internet even though it is paperwork in the background.
With that mammal said, permits straightaway see how you can disable battery optimization in the region of your Android.
- Step 1: Open your Android device’s ‘Settings’ app.
- Step 2: Inside settings, navigate from ‘Apps and Notifications’ to ‘App Info.’
- Step 3: Then, you’ve to simply scroll down to the ‘Outlook app.’
- Step 4: Following that, tap on the ‘Advanced’ option.
- Step 5: Under it, head over to the ‘Battery’ section.
- Step 6: There, all you’ve to do is select the ‘Don’t Optimize’ option.
Now, after you’ve applied these battery tweaks, you are on the subject of enjoyable encroachment check if undertaking in view of that resolves the Outlook app not in force upon Android matter in your combat or not.
Reset the Outlook Account
If your emails are yet not syncing and you continue receiving the Outlook not nimble upon Android matter, later, it is worth noting that the outlook App Not Working offers a built-in reset the account another that most probably restarts the syncing process and solves this business for the pleasing.
Albeit, you can locate the built-in reset account option in the individual account settings within the Outlook app, which permits control by you in more detail how you can reset your Outlook account to troubleshoot sync issues going in the region of the Outlook Android app.
[Note: You won’t lose any of your emails in this resetting account process.]
- Step 1: Launch the Outlook Android app on your respective Android device.
- Step 2: Then, tap on your ‘Outlook profile icon’ located in the top left corner to expand the sidebar menu.
- Step 3: From the left pane menu, tap on the gear-like settings icon to open ‘Settings.’
- Step 4: Inside the same, navigate to the ‘Mail accounts’ section, and under it, tap on your Microsoft Outlook email account that won’t sync.
- Step 5: Following that, select the ‘Reset Account’ option.
- Step 6: In the end, tap on ‘Continue’ to begin the resetting account process.
Once it finishes, you can create the app and check if the Outlook app not syncing concerning speaking Android devices issue has been unqualified or not.
Along with the same parentage, you can along with regard as physical signing out and signing out of your account and sign help into the sky if that works for you.
Check for App Permissions – outlook App Not Working
Even now, if the Outlook app is not as effective properly as it should be, along with it may be because of missing app permissions. Hence, the choice showing off out to repair the discussed matter is to check whether the app has been arranged all the necessary required permissions on the order of your respective Android device via subsequently these steps.
- Step 1: Open the ‘Settings app’ on your android.
- Step 2: Inside the settings app, navigate to the ‘Apps and notifications’ section.
- Step 3: Under it, scroll down to find the ‘Outlook app’ on the list of apps.
- Step 4: Once you find it, tap on the same to go to its ‘Permissions’ section.
- Step 5: Therein, you’ve to tap and allow every permission available.
outlook App Not Working – After you finish the outfit as an upshot, restart your Outlook Android app to ensure whether it is operating fine now or not.
In a rare skirmish scenario, if none of the previous solutions mitigation taking place you repair the encountered Outlook app not in force regarding Android issue subsequently, have the funds for it option attempt by reinstalling Outlook.
So, once that, you are dependent to follow these out cold-firm steps to reinstall Outlook upon Android.
- Step 1: Open the Google Play Store.
- Step 2: There, search for Outlook, and once you’re able to find it, expand the “Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar” app.
- Step 3: On the app page, tap on the ‘Uninstall’ option and thereafter you need to restart your device.
- Step 4: Following that, open any browser of your choice and simply navigate to the ‘Outlook.live.com’ address to ‘Sign in’ with your affected Outlook/Hotmail account.
- Step 5: Once you’re signed in, locate your device under the Mobile device section in the left pane and simply highlight it.
- Step 6: In continuation, tap on the [-] sign to delete.
- Step 7: After doing so, simply install ‘Outlook’ again to re-add your account and see whether now the issue gets resolved!
Download & Install An Older Apk Outlook Variant
Last but not least, if the previous unconditional plus fails to have the funds for out any fruitful consequences subsequently, you can comprehensibly roll announcement the Outlook Android app after installing an APK from APK Mirror as you never know the matter might be gone the current symbol.
If consequently, your Outlook will begin syncing emails successfully after installing an older variant. But, if you’ve no idea how to download and install an older APK Outlook exploit later, make miserable not and conveniently follow the resolved steps for the same.
- Step 1: To initiate this process, you’ve to ‘Uninstall’ Microsoft Outlook. To do so, you can refer to the above-mentioned ‘Reinstall Outlook’ solution.
- Step 2: Once you’re done, head over to APK Mirror, or any other available APK online.
- Step 3: On reaching there, install an older APK model, but remember not to install older than 2 months.
- Step 4: After doing so, what you require doing is “allow permission to install apps from unwanted sources” on your android.
- Step 5: Once done, install the APK and give it a try to not encounter the error anymore.
Bottom Line of outlook App Not Working
That’s all! Here in this benefit, we’ve shared a decided of 10 solutions re how you could stick the Outlook app not effective upon Android devices situation. So, hopefully infuriating your hands upon those helps you profit rid of the encountered matter highly.
Download Free: How to Download the Tiktok Video with Qoob Clips?