Growth marketing is the lifeblood of companies that decide to grow bigger and faster. This type of marketing combines customer acquisition and retention to create an increased flow of new customers while retaining existing customers as much as possible and developing brand/product loyalty and support.
This long-term strategy has created some of the biggest names in tech startups, SaaS, and a wide range of other industries where rapid growth is the best way to build brand strength. As industries become increasingly competitive, growth marketing enables new companies to quickly build their brand strength, establish themselves in the market, and prevent current and future competitors from advancing.
Talking about the benefits is easy, but implementing a comprehensive strategy is a real challenge. In this article, we review 5 of the best growth marketing software tools to help you plan, implement and optimize campaigns throughout your customer journey. All of this is done with the goal of maximizing growth to achieve your business goals.
What is Growth Marketing?
As the term itself suggests, growth marketing prioritizes business growth through all marketing efforts, meaning that all of your campaign goals, ideas, and strategies are created with the goal of increasing the size of your business. We describe growth marketing as follows:
Growth marketing is an evidence-based approach to marketing that prioritizes maximizing business growth by focusing on the whole funnel. This is in contrast to traditional marketing, which is often belief-based and disappears in certain areas of the funnel (for example, marketing must produce X number of leads).
You may measure revenue growth, customers, number of users, or a combination of KPIs, but in growth marketing, it’s all about scaling to bigger things. For many companies, growth marketing is done solely to maximize revenue and profit through customer growth, but not everything is always so simple.
Some companies prefer growth to revenue and profit and try to maximize customer volume, number of users, and leads to attract investment and spend almost all of their revenue on further growth. This is one of the key features of the boom of technology startups in which companies are constantly striving to provide the next investment incentive.
While this growth model is not sustainable at most costs for most companies, it is important to understand that growth marketing will not necessarily always be profitable. However, it should always be in line with your core marketing goals, and this will lead us to the first growth marketing software that we recommend using.
Cost: $ 99 per month
- Gather Ideas: Prioritize how you will grow by brainstorming without a session.
- Simulation: Visually predict how you will grow from where you are to where you want to be.
- Campaign Prioritization: Scoring and Prioritizing Campaign Ideas Based on Performance Forecasts
- Milestones: Divide your simulated growth into achievable weekly or monthly milestones.
- Campaign Tracker: An accurate planner and tracker of all campaigns, on each channel.
- Campaign Results: Focus the results and ROI (return on investment) of each campaign in one place.
- Progress tracking: Keep track of your actual growth against simulated growth.
- Analytics: Integrate with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more for multi-channel analytics.
- Unlimited Team Members: Pay the same monthly fee, no matter how big your team is.
TrueNorth is a growth marketing platform that brings all your campaigns, data, and forecasts to an easy-to-use platform. When Vital asked thousands of companies and marketers about their core marketing challenges, there were generally two types of answers: the most challenging marketing goals and the top marketing management challenges.
If we eliminate marketing goals (gaining more leads, building brand awareness, increasing overall website traffic, etc.), the remaining challenges are:
- Plan a comprehensive marketing strategy
- Keep up with the latest trends
- Organize and stay productive
- Content production
- Increase, report, and prove ROI marketing
These are problems that TrueNorth is designed to solve by simplifying strategic planning, implementing, and optimizing your growth marketing strategies.
2 – ActiveCampagin
Cost: from $ 50.7 per month
- CRM: Manage contact and customer information during your marketing and sales journey.
- Email Marketing: Grow and retain customers with automated email marketing.
- Marketing Automation: Create automated campaigns to grow your business automatically.
- Email Builder: Create visual emails that inspire action or use templates to get started.
- Client Scoring: Eligibility and scoring lead to prioritizing valuable customers across the funnel.
- Sharing: Send related messages to contact groups to increase conversions during the customer journey.
- Customer service: Customer support
In this article, we review 5 of the most essential growth marketing software for businesses looking to build big and fast. Now, it’s up to you to use the tools available for meaningful and measurable growth.